- being nom
- [nom:human] [nom:being] ([nom:human] [nom:being])
- be act
- [pro:you] [act:be] [adj:important] [nom:person] ([pro:you] [act:be] [nom:person] [adj:important] [det:a])
- be dtv
- [pro:she] [dtv:be]s [adv:here] ([pro:she] [dtv:be] [adv:here])
- Is eƒe be dzogbenyui nami a word in Akan too? Find eƒe be dzogbenyui nami in the Akan-English dictionary
- Register free with your email to receive a Word of the Day in Akan, or English
- Give us feedback: how easy is it to use kasahorow?
English Word of the Day: Bread
Add 118 more words to your English vocabulary: acid algebra all aluminum another arise author backlog beat beginner blueprint boring bracket bridegroom building burst campaign classroom conjunction connection control courier darling delicious director discussion drug efficiency employer enthusiasm era excellence exploration frustration fulfil fulfill genius geometry giver gratitude gray growth guitar highlife hiplife housekeeper ice infrastructure itself last laughter lung maintain mammy-truck meal mention mentor merry mosque moustache movie mustache need nipple oar oasis organ other paint painting passion pauper pause perform poem policy population possible post potty prawn prepare producer quality quotation rain rainy raw reach receive republic sadness salary schooling sequence shekere shimmering skeleton snowy speed stadium statement stepfather storehouse studio subject suck swift temple temptation tolerance topic transport transportation travel tribute wellbeing workshop .